About the Role
Plan, organize and direct all activities of the Infection Control Department of Lourdes Health Network, both administratively and clinically. Demonstrate the ability to effectively interact with other department managers to integrate all patient care functions. Acts as a resource for infection prevention throughout the Network. Consistently demonstrates and displays behaviors consistent with the LHN Mission, philosophy and objectives. A critical attribute required of this position is exceptional interpersonal customer services consisting of an outgoing positive attitude, warm friendly joyful demeanor, and the utmost care and reverence for our guests, patients, families, customers and colleagues.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required, CIC preferred.
2. Clinical nurse experience within the last five (5) years’ required. Related experience in an acute care environment and Infection Control Programs desired.
3. Current RN license in Washington State. Will obtain Certification in Infection Control (CIC) in the first three (3) years’ of employment.
4. Required License: Current Washington State Driver’s License with proof of current Liability Insurance to use personal vehicle and/or LHN Company vehicles for LHN business purposes.
5. Bilingual and/or English/Spanish-Speaking preferred. Ability to work with culturally diverse population.