About the Role
WILL THIS HIRE NEED TO REPORT TO A SPECIFIC LOCATION?
Yes, they must report in-person to a specific location
United States of America
Master’s degree in Counseling, Psychology, Social Work, or related field
Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, or other related certification related to education
Management experience ( preferably in Behavioral Health)
Responsible and accountable for daily operations of Behavioral Health inpatient and outpatient clinical services. Advocates and allocates resources to promote efficient, effective, safe, quality, and compassionate care based on current standards of practice. Integrates clinical, human resource, and financial data to support decision-making. Promotes research and integrates evidence-based practice into clinical, operational, and leadership processes. Ensures compliance with regulatory and professional standards. Supports department by developing, implementing, and supervising quality programs and services for psychiatric patients and their families/significant others. Assures the delivery of quality treatment to those patients and their families. Essential duties include but are not limited to:
· Carries out the personnel management activities associated with direct staff supervision by participating in screening, selection, orientation, training and development, performance management, and employee relations functions.
· Collaborates with system leadership in organizational planning, innovations, and evaluation of initiatives.
· Supports department by participating in fiscal management of the unit(s)
· Directs Clinical Care in assigned areas.
· Contributes additionally by serving as a member of the behavioral health Clinical Management Team; assisting in developing and implementing treatment activities across the continuum of care.
· Supports department by developing, implementing, and auditing quality measures to ensure corporate compliance with regulations.
· Continues support by participating in direct care as appropriate.
· Ensures professional growth and development by participating in appropriate, related activities
Education: Master’s degree in Counseling, Psychology, Social Work, or related field required (Required)
Required License: Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, or Licensed Marriage Family Therapist